12.02.2009

Deadly buttock surgery?!

Former Miss Argentina, Solange Magnano was 38 when she died from buttock surgery complications on Sunday. The liquid from the ass injections ran into her lungs and brain. So the moral of the story is, your ass is fine the way it is. Don't push your luck.

Magnano was apparently trying to lift her buttocks with this gluteoplasty. I assume that because what South American woman would need help getting larger butt cheeks? What woman anywhere would? Anywho, don't take the easy route out. If you want lifted asscheeks, do what I do and perform 50 squat thrusts every day. You can even do this when you're out and about. I do most of mine in line at the bank. Sure you will get some looks, but fuck those people! We'll see who's laughing when I won't be needing surgical buttock procedures!

I'll leave you with a quote from my Grandpappy McFartnuggets:
"No ass is worth dying for."

-Binkie McFartnuggets

No comments :

Post a Comment