8.12.2009

Will YouTube commercials be effective?

It's no news to anyone that YouTube loses Google's money hand over fist, so I shouldn't be shocked that they've started showing ads before nearly every video I watch. It's not a huge deal for me since I'm only really there to leave a ridiculous comment based on the subject of the video and move on. The fact of the matter is I don't even watch the ad, I just pause the damn thing, write my comment and leave. Still, I do end up experiencing some of the commercial and it has very little effect on me. How many times do I have to see a Pantene Pro V commercial before I decide enough is enough with my split ends? Unfortunately for these shampoo cretins, I only end up reaching something that looks like this screen before I'm out of there for good. I just pray they don't take away our "right" to pause the ads... If they do, by God that will be horrifying.

-Binkie McFartnuggets

1 comment :

  1. I am a fan of your youtube comments, don't let these ads curb your them.
    it's still more tolerabe than networks

    ReplyDelete