12.14.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Are Slutty Halloween Costumes Sexist?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
How come slutty Halloween costumes are so popular? Every costume has a slutty version like Slutty Raggedy Ann, Slutty Joker, Slutty Abraham Lincoln, Slutty Jesus. When does it end? Aren’t these sexist? Why do companies offer these costumes that objectify women? Why can’t people just dress like normal Halloween characters? Halloween costumes should be horrifying not WHOREIFYING. -- Ben from Bismarck, North Dakota


Dear Ben:
Well, considering women are the ones who buy them and choose to wear them I don’t think they could be considered sexist. Women can’t be sexist against themselves. They can be sexist towards other women I think, but not toward themselves. What a woman wants to do with her body is up to her. No one’s forcing anyone to dress like a Slutty Marty McFly. The whole idea of sexism is limiting women’s rights so when a woman is allowed the right to go to a Halloween party as a Slutty Harriet Tubman then that’s her own goddamn right. Women are allowed to be sluts, there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, I’d like if there were slutty versions of attires in real life. Why can’t there be Slutty Receptionists, Slutty Doctors, or Slutty Movie Ushers, or Slutty Gas Station Attendants? Let women wear what they want when they want and everyone else needs to stay out of it!

Thank god you don't see that many slutty minstrel transvestite costumes.

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com 

I've received a few emails from people asking when I'm going to answer their question. I appreciate everyone's patience. As you can see I'm still on Halloween questions and it's damn near Christmas. Sorry! I'm going as fast as I can damnit.

No comments :

Post a Comment