5.02.2009

What will my first blog post look like?

Yes that's right titsnapper, this is your new home. Mi house es tu house, as they say in Argentina. Actually Mexico is the whole reason I'm doing this right now. I've realized that life is more than just sleeping 18 hours a day, crapping for 2 and a half, eating for 1, and staring at the hallway wall for 2 and 3/4ths and typing this for fifteen minutes. Have I changed my day-to-day life to avoid H1N1? No, I was always wearing a surgical mask and washing my hands whenever someone looked back at me through my window blinds, but now I have a newfound respect for life and I really don't want my ogregasmic ideas to rot away with my brain in an irrigation ditch somewhere.

I was apprehensive about writing a blog only because I was afraid people were going to steal my ideas and use them for evil, before I could. By now I've realized that maybe that's why I was meant to be here to begin with. Not many people think the things I think, if you think you do than think again, if you've thought that thoroughly I think maybe you've got the thinking power to be affiliated with my thoughts.

I think it's time to expand my grasp on the globe and start bringing the insanity to new realms of existence. I do want to change the world for the better, I think we need people like me, so you can point your finger and say that's the good guy. So say good morning to the good guy, because this is the first time you're going to see a good guy like this initially...

Just to give you a taste of what's in store I'll enclose a sample of my writing: I was going to post a drawing I made, but I remembered that I deleted it months ago. Please accept this video I stole from NASA in its stead.

May you frighten Trick or Treaters who knock on your door despite the sign you put on the front door that says "Leave Me Alone Punks!",

-Binkie McFartnuggets

No comments :

Post a Comment