5.18.2009

Who rollerblades after a tornado?

Here's a pretty interesting video about tornadoes from National Geographic. By interesting I mean it shows lots of cool destructive wind funnels that eat human dreams. The only really strange part is around the 2:32 mark when a kid riding rollerblades shows up.



Who the hell does this kid think he is? If his home was destroyed, first of all I would like to apologize, but then ask: Why would you skate around looking at the devastation? Shouldn't you be with your parents crying on your appliance tattered lawn? That makes me think this kid is just some douchebag from a neighboring town that barely missed the wake of the tornado. He wasn't smiling or anything from what I saw, but I didn't appreciate that little 180 spinorama he pulled for the camera. Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but what if I'm NOT?

-Binkie McFartnuggets

No comments :

Post a Comment