9.11.2015

Ten Trick Job Interview Questions And How To Avoid The Wrong Answer

When you step into a job interview it’s like stepping into a battle. You need to be armed (metaphorically) and prepared for whatever the interviewer is going to throw at you. A lot of interviewers like to launch a trick question at you just to throw you off your game and see how you adapt. You have to be prepared for anything. If you get a question you weren’t expecting, don’t get nervous and rush into a bad answer. Take your time, compose yourself. Here are ten trick questions interviewers like to use and the worst answers I’ve given in the past. Learn from my mistakes and avoid making the same flubs I did.


1. “What was your last negative experience at work and how did you deal with it?”
Wrong answer: “Bitch tried to get cute with me and I straight up tore her damn weave out.”


2. “Are you willing to relocate?”
Wrong answer: “If I wanted to relocate, I would have just moved to that place and applied to a job there…”


3. “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
Wrong answer: “In that chair with your job.”


4. “What is your biggest fear?”
Wrong answer: “Dying alone.”


5. “What is your biggest regret and why?”
Wrong answer: “Tricking my ex-wife into that abortion.”


6. “How do you think I rate as an interviewer?”
Wrong answer (If interviewed by man): “Sorry, I don’t rate dudes.”
Wrong answer (If interviewed by woman): “I’ve seen better, but you’re a solid 6. Probably could have used a little more perfume though.”


7. “How many times do a clock's hands overlap in a day?”
Wrong answer: “Twice? Wait, no, twelve? I’m sorry I didn’t know I was applying to work in a fucking clock factory!”


8. “Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?”
Wrong answer: “To let you know when it’s sexually mature.”


9. “What is your dream job?”
Wrong answer: “Quality assurance tester at a chocolate factory run by midgets.”


10. “If I called your past employer right now and asked them about you, what would they say?”
Wrong answer: “DON’T!!!”


So there you have it, 10 fairly common interview questions and some of the worst possible answers to those questions. Avoid those answers and you’re half way home to a great new job! Good luck, and you can thank me later.

Also, clothing is very important. DO NOT show up dressed like this. Especially if you're a man.

No comments :

Post a Comment