6.07.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “I Think I Have Two Vaginas?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
Help me! I think I have two vaginas? Is this even possible? -- Moira from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dear Moira:
How do you THINK you have two vaginas? But to answer your question, yes it is possible. The condition is known as Uterus didelphys. It results from the failure of the Paramesonephric ducts to fuse in the embryo. It shouldn’t be a problem unless you’re suffering from cryptomenorrhoea where your menstrual debris is being obstructed by a transverse septum. If this is the case I would recommend seeing a professional gynecologist immediately. As you can see, I’m merely an amateur. Vaginas are really more of a hobby for me. As long as the two vaginas thing isn’t causing you any health problems it’s nothing to worry about. It’s not even that rare. It’s believed that it occurs in 1 out of 30,000 to 80,000 females. That incidence seems a bit high to me, but hey no one can be sure about this stuff anyway. If it’s any consolation, I have two penises. Good Penis and Bad Penis. Good Penis wants to stay home and just watch "Friends", Bad Penis wants to do drugs and host motel hooker orgies. I know it’s not really the same thing, but that’s gotta count for something.

I bet they wish they had two vaginas.

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment