6.27.2015

Dumbass Sayings: “You’re a Kite Dancing in a Hurricane”

Sometimes when you’re a secret agent, a older gentleman with a beard sitting in a chair will look at you and say “You’re a kite dancing in a hurricane.” Okay… I’m not really sure what that’s supposed to mean. Is that some sort of threat? If it’s a threat then why am I dancing? Dancing is a recreational activity and it unleashes pleasure endorphins in the brain. Also, if I’m a kite I’m not really sure what threat a hurricane poses to me. Honestly, if there’s a hurricane coming the one thing you’d want to be is a kite. A hurricane is a kite’s time to really let loose and fly to it’s greatest heights. A kite is at its most happiest when it’s in the wind and what is a hurricane besides very very strong winds? Now if I was a kite in a tornado that might be a little dizzying and uncomfortable, but a hurricane is pure ecstasy for a kite. That must be why I’m dancing. So what if I am a kite dancing in a hurricane? Also you have to be careful saying this to people because sometimes it sounds like you’re saying cunt instead of kite.

People have described my dancing to be "like a kite in a hurricane." There's a lot of waving arm motions and vicious side to side movements.

No comments :

Post a Comment