6.03.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “What Can I Do About A Creepy Veteran?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
There’s this guy in a wheelchair that camps out on the corner of the street and stares at women all day long. Sometimes he starts rolling up behind them and tries to look up their dresses with a mirror on his foot thingies (I don’t know what you call that on a wheelchair, the things where he puts his feet). It’s kind of creepy and I was going to report his ass until someone told me he was a veteran of the U.S military. He has a bunch of American flags on his wheelchair. He isn’t attacking people or anything, but he makes me feel uncomfortable. I never like walking past him I always cross the street and even then I can feel his eyes on me. What should I do? Can I do anything? -- Eunice from Atlanta, Georgia

Dear Eunice:
That does sound like quite the quandary. Part of me thinks he deserves to be able to do this because of what he’s done for the country. I mean that’s probably a thousand times better for him than someone merely saying “Thank you for your service.” Then again, no one should be able to harass women. Even though no one’s being physically hurt, as you said he’s making people uncomfortable. I would honestly try to learn more about the guy. Find out what he did in the military. If it turns out he was an American Sniper level hero then maybe you look the other way, but if he was just a normal grunt who didn’t really see any time in the shit then I’d report him and have the police deal with it. Of course I’m being facetious, regardless of confirmed enemy kills, if you’re made to feel bad you should definitely speak up about it.

They fought for our freedom to be creepy, the least we can do is return the favor.

Write your questions in to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment