6.01.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “What in the Hell is Gender-Fluid?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
There’s this guy from my job, I won’t say his name let’s just say it rhymes with Bonathan, who claims he’s “Gender-Fluid.” He says he’s not a man or a woman specifically. To be honest I think he’s just using it as an excuse to use the women’s bathroom, because the men’s bathroom is atrocious. I’m curious about what this actually means though. What is “gender fluid”? It sounds kinda gross. To be honest it sounds a lot like what’s all over the men’s bathroom walls, which is why no one wants to go in there. -- Aiden from Madison, Wisconsin

Dear Aiden:
I would be more concerned about who’s leaving the literal “gender fluid” in the bathroom than the person who’s figuratively “gender-fluid.” That might be something you want to bring up to your boss. Tell him you’ve got a problem with the gender fluid and when he thinks you’re talking about Bonathan say no I mean the gender fluid in the men’s room. I don’t know much about gender fluid people, all I can surmise is these are people who morph into different gender identities depending on how they’re feeling at the moment. It sounds strange, but it’s a strange world. As long as the women in the ladies room don’t have a problem with it, I don’t see what the big deal is.

When babies are born they're covered in gender fluid and must be rinsed thoroughly.

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment