6.27.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is There Really No Such Thing As a Stupid Question?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
Hey Binkie I was just wondering is there really is no such a thing as a stupid question? I’ve heard people tell me there’s no such thing as a stupid question, but I find that hard to believe. Some questions have to be stupid, right? -- Cleve from Twin Falls, Idaho

Dear Cleve:
Of course everyone knows there’s no such thing as a stupid question! What are you a fucking moron?! Haha, I’m just having fun with you. But actually, yes there are stupid questions. Yours doesn’t really count as one. There can be a lot of stupid questions. For example: “How many adult chimpanzees are currently vacationing in your vagina?” That’s a dumb question. No one can defend that question. That’s just flat out stupid. “If I eat this rat poison will I learn to fly like a giraffe?” Another very stupid question. I could go on for days, but the point is, people say “There’s no such thing as a stupid question” to keep children from being embarrassed or ashamed to learn. That’s a valid concern and a noble cause, but a side effect of that is it legitimizes every possible question. It’s a small price to pay for the good that it can encourage. However, that doesn’t change the fact that there are indeed stupid questions out there. Ultimately, it boils down to just another lie we tell children to protect them. Thanks for the question.

Some people might think the question "Can I put my dick in that thing?" is stupid, but what's even stupider is to not ask and just do it.

Write in your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and don’t make it a stupid one! I’m just kidding, stupid questions are fine too.

No comments :

Post a Comment