10.13.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is it Normal For My Gynecologist to Have a Boner?”

Don't go to a gynecologist
who looks like a magician
unless you want a free rabbit.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I went to a new gynecologist last week that was recommended to me by someone at work. It was at one of those doctor’s offices that used to be a townhouse and just had a sign on the front lawn that said “Gynecologist.” When I went inside there was an old lady receptionist, no other patients were there and during the exam the doctor was dressed in plain clothes and had an erection the entire time. I was going to leave, but he really seemed to know what he was talking about. I’m a little concerned, I thought it was weird that he had a boner. I’ve never seen that before, is that normal? -- Regina from Great Falls, Virginia


Dear Regina:
No that is not normal. The doctor’s office should be a boner free zone. It’s an unwritten rule. I think maybe the person at your job was pulling a prank on you. How well do you know them? It’s possible this was their cousin or something and they punk’d you like Ashton Kutcher on that MTV show. I would research more about the doctor and confront them with some questions if I were you because none of what you described sounds the least bit legitimate.


Direct your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment