10.18.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: "Why Does My iPad Air Bend in My Pocket?"

How'd you get this in your
pants? Who are you?
MC Hammer?
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I got an iPad Air recently and I love it except for one very big flaw! One day I took it out of my back pocket and the whole thing was bent! Can they not make these things sturdy enough to handle being in someone's pocket? I may be a big woman, but these iPads should be able to stay stiff for the money I'm paying Goddamn! -- Rosa from Des Moines, Iowa


Dear Rosa:
Wow. I've never heard of that problem before. I know people have had issues with iPhones bending in their pockets but not iPads. You must have really big pants to fit an iPad in your back pocket. Technically the bigger the device the more likely it is to bend since there's more surface area being acted on by your ass. For example an iWatch would have a harder time bending in your ass pocket unless you were a very heavy dwarf. The bottom line is iPads were not meant to be kept in people's pockets. If you are a large person then I'm sure you're used to things bending due to your girth. I'm sorry, but with Apple trying to make screens bigger and devices thinner this will be an ongoing problem until they come out with bendy iPads.


Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment