12.31.2012

Fun Ways To Continue The Holiday Spirit

Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean the season of goodwill and giving can't continue well into the New Year. One of my favorite ways to keep paying it forward is  to help out my neighbors with their decorations. Once Christmas ends and everything starts to go back to normal people find themselves back at work with a  lot to do and lose track of how long their Christmas lights and tinsel is up. What I like to do is go around to all my neighbors' houses and pull the  decorations off the facades of their homes when they're away at work completely free of charge. If they still have their tree up I will try to break in and remove  the tree to have it recycled too because that's a fire hazard. I don't tell people I'm doing this because I like it to be a surprise and when they pull up into their  driveway you better believe it is!

No comments :

Post a Comment