4.10.2015

Dumbass Sayings: “Chilling Audio”

Whenever the news releases a 9-1-1 call they always refer to it as “a chilling 9-1-1 phone call.” What about listening to someone call the police is “chilling”? If these were really chilling calls then I could listen to them in the middle of summer instead of having my air conditioner on and save money on electricity bill. I’ve tried it. It doesn’t work. There’s nothing to me that’s chilling about these calls. If you get chilled by them I would be worried. No one’s nipples should go hard listening to someone beg for help before they’re about to die. If that’s what’s happening to your nipples then I would seek psychiatric help because that’s most definitely not normal and a sign of some deeper seated issues in your psyche. Why must we use the word “chilling” how about just “startling” or “disturbing.” Chilling is not necessarily a bad thing. A synonym for “chilling” is “cool.” These calls are most definitely not what I’d describe as “cool.” If you’re hanging out that’s considered “chilling.” Unless this person is placing the call to 9-1-1 from their bean bag chair it’s not “chilling.”

9-1-1 call centers should never need air conditioning with all the chilling calls coming in.

No comments :

Post a Comment