12.17.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “How Can I Keep People From Stepping on My Dog?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
I have a tiny Pomeranian named Muffin who is the most important thing in the world to me. The problem is almost every day I take her out for a walk, someone on the sidewalk almost accidentally steps on her. I don’t know what I would do if I lost my baby! I almost lost her when a small child stepped on her head without noticing. I’m almost scared to take her for walks, but she needs her exercise! What can I do to keep people from accidentally killing my dog? -- Lamar from Chicago, Illinois

Dear Lamar:
If you have a dog that’s small enough that people don’t even see it on the sidewalk then it should be small enough to just keep at home. If a dog is that small it should be able to get enough exercise just walking from one end of your home to the next. I would try to buy a hamster wheel or maybe a wheel made for a guinea pig so it’s a little bit bigger. It’s just not worth the risk of having a jogger crush the skull of your beloved pet and not even realize it happened. No dog should ever be that small, but as long as yours is you need to take proper precautions and that means only letting it outside in non-crowded areas. I hope this helps!

Some people's dogs are just too damn small.

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment