12.12.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Should I Be Cremated or Buried?”

Deciding on whether or not
to be cremated is the biggest
decision of your death.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, should I get cremated when I die or be buried in a coffin? I'm only in my 20's and I don’t have cancer or anything, but I feel like this is a decision everyone has to make so I’m trying to be proactive about it instead of procrastinate. I like the idea of both of them, but I know you have to choose one or the other. What should I do? -- Miranda from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dear Miranda:
If you can’t decide between cremation and regular burial I would recommend being cremated then having your urn buried in a coffin. You don’t have to choose, you can always do both. If you want your ashes to end up dumped into a river or eaten by your family later on you can always include that in your will. Just make sure you state that the urn should be buried for a few years first to get the full effect of being buried. They can always be dug up and it’s not like you’re digging up a corpse because they’re still protected in that urn. It’s sad that some people’s ashes never know what it’s like to be buried. Obviously we put our dead bodies in the ground for a reason. You don’t want your ashes to miss out on that experience.

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment