12.26.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “You Can Look But You Can’t Touch”

When you’re at one of those high class strip clubs or even at work, a stripper or co-worker will say “You can look, but you can’t touch!” They’re disgusted by the thought of you touching them and even looking at them, but it’s not technically illegal to look at someone so they came up with this little saying. The problem with this saying is it’s a lie. A woman will say this to you and and then they’ll turn around file a court restraining order on you for staring at her through her bedroom window. Umm, excuse me, madam, but I believe you gave me verbal permission to look at you. The last time I checked, staring through a window doesn’t count as touching, which I understand is against the rules of our little game here. I’m well within the boundaries that you set by saying “you can look but you can’t touch” and yet I’m the one being questioned by the police? What kind of bullcrap is that?

Oh come on! That's not fair...

No comments :

Post a Comment