12.22.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “Be Careful Whose Toes You Step on Today, They May Be Connected To The Ass You Have To Kiss Tomorrow”

There’s a popular saying on social media these days that goes “Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.” I’m not sure I understand this. So I have to be careful whose toes I step on because some day that person will make me kiss their ass and their toes will be connected to their asscheeks? Who is this supposed to be warning? I feel like this is more of a warning to the people whose toes I’m stepping on. They need to watch out for my foot because if I step on their toes then tomorrow those toes will be surgically connected to their buttocks somehow. That sounds like a very serious and painful predicament to be in for whoever that person is. I think when people say this they’re actually trying to say “Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be connected to the foot that’s kicking your ass tomorrow.” They’re trying to say that, (which is a much better saying that actually makes sense) but they get it wrong because they’re stupid.

Yeah if you break someone's toes, chances are you'll have to apologize to them the next day. Now whether or not you call that "kissing ass" is up to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment