11.13.2012

Tesla Model S Is The Future of Electric Cars

The Tesla Motors Model S has won the 2012 Motor Trend Car of the Year Award thus joining the company of the 1960 Chevy Corvair and 1986 Ford Taurus LX. People are thinking maybe now electric cars will be accepted in society and be seen as classy instead of as tiny freakwagons for liberal thong wearing pansies. I support electric cars and not because they limit pollution or cost less to fuel up or any of that silly shit. I like electric cars because I am sick of people urinating in my gas tank. With an electric car hopefully there's some kind of fake gas tank opening so these assholes will piss right onto the electric motor and electrocute themselves.

Chicks dig the Ninja.
Since my last car was ruined by vandals as I alluded to earlier, I'm currently driving a '96 Power Wheels Kawasaki Ninja. It's not the fastest thing around, but it gets me from A to B and boy does it reel in the pussy! And by pussy I mean stray cats who shit on the seat when I leave it outside overnight. Power Wheels is my vehicle brand of choice, but they've never won a Motor Trends award to my knowledge so that only makes Tesla Motors' achievement that much more impressive. We're in a new age, my friends! Soon NO ONE'S gonna be able to piss into my car! Sure you can still piss ON IT, but it won't be long till they figure out how to put some kind of electric fence around these things, then you're in for the shock of a lifetime you pissing sons-of-bitches! 

No comments :

Post a Comment