1.16.2013

Manti Te'o's Dead Imaginary Girlfriend

Notre Dame football star Manti Te'o is receiving criticism because the story about his girlfriend dying of Leukemia was fake and the girlfriend wasn't real in the first place. A lot of people are outraged about this and I'm not sure why. They basically found out that a girl they had previously believed to have died of Leukemia really didn't die. Isn't that a good thing? Would you prefer she was real and died? Honestly I'd take the imaginary story of a girl dying of Leukemia over a real girl dying any day, but hey I'm just a good person who cares about others.

Is it wrong to kill off your imaginary girlfriends? Yeah I guess, I never really kill them off personally. When they start to piss me off I like to send them off on vacation to subconscious areas of my brain where they can all hang out together and have lesbian orgies, whatever I don't know, but who really cares since they're not real anyway? My thoughts and prayers go out to this imaginary girl's imaginary parents and family, but beyond that I can't feel too much sympathy.

No comments :

Post a Comment