1.04.2013

Predicting Future Android Operating System Names

As of January 2012, the latest Android operating system is called "Jelly Bean" following the pattern of a food item in alphabetical order. It's been reported that the next Android system will be called "Key Lime Pie" so what are the other ridiculous names going to be? Here are my guesses:

Lemon Meringue Pie
Manwich
Nectarine Sorbet
Olive Loaf
Peppermint Patty
Quail Egg Quiche
Reuben Sandwich
Sauerkraut
Tater Tot
Underwear Cheese
Veal Scallopini
Weinerschnitzel
Xanthum Gum
Yam Yogurt
Zucchini Muffins

As you can see they're going to have their work cut out for them toward the end of the alphabet, but really how much longer can this go on? Hey what does your phone run? It's got a 26.8 Zesty Chicken Calzone, I just upgraded from 11.5 Pork Salad and Cheese Souffle with Sweet Red Onion Vinaigrette. It's not as great as I thought it'd be, but it's still way faster than Turkey Club Hold the Mayo but Can I Get Some Ketchup on the Side with My French Fries In A Little Bowl Because I Prefer Dipping Them.

No comments :

Post a Comment