1.22.2013

Why is a Manhole Round?

Microsoft famously asks "Why is a manhole round?" in its job interviews and I'm not sure why this is such a puzzling query. What other shape should a manhole be? Square? Everyone knows that looks ridiculous. Holes are just meant to be round, if you don't believe me, bend over in front of the mirror and look at your own anus through your legs. Or look at your nostrils, whichever's easiest for you.... Why is a well circular? That's more of a puzzle to me! Wouldn't it be easier to make that a square? Why aren't chimneys round? Why aren't they star shaped? Who really gives a damn!? And now you know why Microsoft never called me back after my interview. Stupid ass dumb question. Who asks that at a job interview? This is insanity!

No comments :

Post a Comment