7.17.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: "Guy Wouldn't Take Off His Beanie During National Anthem?"

The yarmulke is not
a beanie.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I was at baseball game recently and before the national anthem the public address announcer instructed everyone to remove their hats and stand for the "Star Spangled Banner." Well apparently everyone got the message except this one guy who kept his little beanie on his head. He stood up and even sang along, but he didn't take his silly little skull cap hat off. This sickened me and I got very angry. I wanted to say something, but I decided not to. I'm just wondering do you think I should have said something to this disrespectful eastward? -- Susan from New Jersey


Dear Susan:
I'm pretty sure the man you saw was Jewish and he was wearing his yarmulke. This is considered acceptable during the anthem. It's a good thing you didn't say anything because that could have turned very ugly in a hurry.


Write your questions to me at PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment