7.17.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: "How Come There Are No Dwarfs at a Mini Mart?"

A mini person would
be like the kids from
"Honey I Shrunk The Kids,"
NOT dwarfs.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I went into a store advertised as a "Mini Mart"and when I got in I discovered to my dismay that there was nary a single dwarf in all the store. How goes this misleading trickery? -- Sandy from Cleveland


Dear Sandy:
Yeah, just because something is called a "Mini Mart" doesn't mean there are mini people there. As a matter of fact, most dwarven individuals are able to get disability which allows them to live without taking on run of the mill jobs like mini mart cashier. That's why you never see a person of decreased altitude working at McDonald's. If they can then great, if not, no ones blaming them because they're still an inspiration to us all.


Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment