7.20.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Should I Go See My Friend’s Baby?”

Make sure to bring plenty
of books for the baby to eat.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
My best friend just had a baby and he keeps telling me to come see it, but I don’t want to see it. I’m not a huge fan of babies. I don’t understand why I need to go and see it. The baby itself has no idea of what’s going on.


Yeah you can pretty much just visit the kid when he’s like 7 and just tell him “Remember me? I came to see you when you were THIS BIG (make a gesture to communicate the size of an infant). The kid will giggle nervously and say “Oh, okay…” And the little bastard won’t even realize you’re lying. You’re right, there is no reason to visit a child whose memories will not last. If you do it’s just to make your friend feel special and make them feel glad to have had the kid assuaging any regrets they might be feeling at the time.


I’m taking your questions live at PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment