7.04.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “It’s Not You, It’s Me”

At least look me in the eyes
when you're breaking up
with me, you cold bitch.
Sometimes when you’re out to dinner with your girlfriend at TGIFriday’s she’ll put her hand on yours and say “I think it’s time we see other people. It’s not you, it’s me.”  Seriously? What kind of horsecrap is that? Of course it’s ME. If it was YOU then I would be the breaking up with your ass. The way you can tell a woman is lying when she says this is because when you say “No, it’s not you because I still want to be with you!” She says “Okay fine, it’s you! Does that make you happy?!” No, it doesn’t, but at least you’re telling me the truth and not lying to me like I’m a mentally handicapped child! This saying is always a lie and people should just stop saying it because everyone knows it’s a lie. It doesn’t even have any usefulness as a way to let people down because we all recognize it for what it really means. Just be an adult and tell a person they’re awful and you don’t want to be around them anymore to their face. If you aren’t willing to do that then just shut up and let’s finish our Jack Daniels sliders in peace.

No comments :

Post a Comment