Ask McFartnuggets: “How Do I Apply to Be a Fluffer at Build-A-Bear Workshop?”

I don't believe "Fluffer"
is the technical term.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I absolutely love teddy bears and recently was let go of my office job and now I’m thinking maybe this is an opportunity given to me by god to do what I really love. I want to work at a Build-A-Bear workshop and I want to be the person who fills the bears with fluff. I want to be a fluffer! I never really thought I could ever make a living doing that, but I think it’s worth a shot. How can I apply for this job? -- Dennis from Tacoma, Washington

Dear Dennis:
Yeaaaahhh… I’m pretty sure that’s not what they call it. “Fluffer” is most known as a adult filmmaking term. If you do want to apply for a job at Build-A-Bear Workshop you can go to their website and at the bottom of the page under the “About Us” heading you’ll see a link that says “Careers.” Follow that link and it should let you submit an application. Good luck with your “fluffing.”

Email me your questions: PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment