2.02.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Why Are We Allowed To Upvote Our Own Comments on YouTube?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
How come whenever I write a comment on a funny cat video it actually lets me click the thumb up on my own comment and shows a +1? Why the hell should people be able to or have to like their own comment? I just said it, of course I like it! If I didn’t like it I wouldn’t have typed it. and entered it! Now I wouldn’t mind if it was like Facebook and it would show that you liked your own comment because then people could see how sad that is, but instead now when someone likes my comment when it’s at 0 and clicks the thumbs up, people see that +1 and think that I liked my own comment. That’s just stupid, yo! -- Marisol from Houston, Texas


Dear Marisol:
You’re right, it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I don’t even know why you’re allowed to like your own posts on Facebook either. It’s probably too difficult for them to program websites so that you can’t like your own posts. The whole thumbs up/thumbs down system is screwy, there are always glitches and crazy stuff going on with it. It’s best to just ignore that sort of thing. It doesn’t matter how many people like your comment, it matters WHO likes your comment. You can have thousands of braindead idiots click a thumbs up or one person who actually knows what they’re talking about. That’s why if anything they should let you see who’s liked a YouTube comment just like Facebook. That would be a nice feature.


It's like Ross Perot saying "I approve this message" after his own commercial. Of course you approve it.

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment