11.04.2012

How Do Blind People Know When They're Done Wiping Their Ass?

People act like the most intelligent thoughtful conundrum in history is "How do blind people know when they're finished wiping their ass?" Well the answer is pretty simple! They know the same way I know I'm done wiping my ass when I'm pooping in pitch black darkness at night with the lights off for fun like I'm in an "Altered States" isolation tank. You let your other senses kick in. Touch, smell, hearing, taste, and the sixth sense, they all work together to help you out. And if for some reason those are failing you at the moment, five wipes is a decent ballpark guess unless you've eaten at Wendy's recently or something. So to put an answer to your mindbreaking query: FIVE, alright? The answer is FIVE!

No comments :

Post a Comment