Ask McFartnuggets: “Should I Really Call a Doctor When I Have a Woody Longer Than Four Hours?”

Don't ever take
this many Viagras.
Dear McFartnuggets:
Everyone keeps telling me that I need to call a doctor if I experience a woody lasting longer than four hours. Are they serious? Cause I’ve had lots of woodies that lasted longer than four hours and never called a doctor and I think I’m okay. Also what kind of doctor should I call? I mean obviously I shouldn’t call a podiatrist, but does it have to be a crotch doctor or urologist or whatever? -- Benny from Boise, Idaho

Dear Benny:
Actually no you don’t have to call a doctor if you have a "woody" longer than four hours UNLESS you took Viagra or some sort of dick pill beforehand. The reason for this is sometimes people can have an adverse reaction to the medication or they can be a complication where the boner never goes down and they have to cut your dick open and drain it out before it turns black and falls off. It’s a common misconception that you have to call a doctor after a four hour woody no matter what. I made that mistake until my doctor’s office had to change their phone number and filed a cease and desist order against me. Thanks for the question, Benny.

Ask your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment