8.28.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “I’m in the Best Shape of My Life!”

Sometimes on commercials featuring a new exercise machine or weight loss method they’ll put a 70-year-old guy on there who says “I’m in the best shape of my life!” People are supposed to be impressed by this, but the older you get, the less impressive saying “I’m in the best shape of my life” is. If you’re super old and you think you’re honestly in the best shape of your life then one has to deduce that you were in really bad shape all throughout the previous stages of your life. I have to assume you must have been morbidly obese with sleep apnea or a severe heroin addict because otherwise there’s no way your 70-year-old ass could beat yourself when you were 20. So either saying “I’m in the best shape of my life!” isn’t that impressive, or it’s a blatant lie and no one should take a damn thing they’re seeing in this commercial seriously.


If someone says they're in the best shape of their life it might not mean anything if they used to look like this.

No comments :

Post a Comment