8.23.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “Persona Au Gratin”

When people say “Persona au gratin” I think they’re confusing it with the phrase “Persona non grata” which means “an unwelcomed person” and mixing it with the culinary dish “Potatoes au gratin” which consists of scalloped potatoes with a browned cheese crust. There is a chance it could mean “fancy, rich person” considering “le gratin” is a French term used to describe people of the upper crust of society. Or even scarier, they could be referring to a cannibal recipe in which a human being is cut into pieces then topped with breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, and onions and then toasted. I’d like to believe that’s not the case. So whenever someone says “Persona au gratin” they’re just being dumb. Pardon my French, but they’re “Abrutis putain!” Furthermore, ils sont des crétins putain qui ne savent pas comment parler correctement et ils ont besoin pour leurs phrases correctes ou bien ils vont continuer à regarder comme des idiots et tout le monde sait qu'ils n'ont aucune idée de ce que l'enfer ils parlent. Sorry I got a little out of control with my French there. I apologize for it once again.


Potato non grata.

No comments :

Post a Comment