11.19.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is it Normal to Be Aroused While Breastfeeding?”

It's safe to say both seals
are enjoying themselves.
Dear McFartnuggets: This is a little awkward, but I have to ask someone and you seem to be fielding a lot of odd questions lately. I am a new mother and my husband and I made the decision to breastfeed our child. I think there are a lot of great health benefits that come from natural breastfeeding. The only issue is lately when I’ve been letting my daughter breastfeed I’ve been feeling odd arousal sensations. This was very disturbing to me and I’m a little freaked out. Is this technically incestuous behavior? Should I stop? -- Marie from Jackson, Mississippi

Dear Marie:
Funny how you AND your husband made the decision to breastfeed. Is the baby sucking his tits too? I only bring that up because it’s ultimately your decision whose mouth is on your nipples. Never forget that, girlfriend. You hold the key to that boob milk and you are the only one who should be able to ration that out. I wouldn’t say it’s “normal” to be aroused during breastfeeding. Breastfeeding a baby should be an entirely non-sexual experience. However, there have been many reported cases of what you’re mentioning. Many people attribute this condition to female hormones. Most women just never talk about it because there’s so much stigma and weirdness about it. Fact is, having someone suck your tits feels good. There’s no two ways about it. Whether it’s a cat or a baby or your uncle Jeff, there are nerves in the nipples and when they’re stimulated it feels pleasurable. It’s your brain’s job to partition off that pleasure in its proper areas. If you’ve ever seen photos of animals breastfeeding they’re always really enjoying it so feeling good while breastfeeding is natural, I’m just not sure if it’s normal in a human social context. Whether or not it’s incest, that’s really more for a court to decide.


Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment