11.28.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “What Are Some Creative Things I Can Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers?”

As long as you didn't make
Tofurky I think hobos will
gladly accept your leftovers.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
Thanksgiving was great but I have sooooooooooooooooooooooo
OooOooOOOoooooOoOoOoOoOoo
OooooOOoOoOoooooOOOooOOO
ooooooooOoOoooooooooooo
aaaahhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh much food leftover. I have tons of turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie leftover. What are some fun things I can do with them? Do you know of any cool or interesting recipes I can make with a bunch of Thanksgiving leftovers? Thanks for taking my question! -- Greg from Montpelier, Vermont

Dear Greg:
Did you just have a stroke there for a second? Look, I’m not a big culinary expert so I don’t have any recipe ideas for what you can do with your leftovers. But I do know what you can do with them. How about donate them to a hobo? Why not? Take the leftovers, heat them up, put them in a container and then pick a deserving hobo and hand them the food. To me that’d be a great way to use them. The thing about Thanksgiving is most hobos can find a good meal thanks to volunteers, but there’s still the whole rest of the year they have to deal with. Hobos never have Thanksgiving leftovers. The term “leftovers” doesn’t even exist to a hobo. If you’re fortunate enough to have leftovers you should take that chance to think about the true meaning of Thanksgiving and that should be helping the hobos of the world.


Write your question and send it to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment