1.14.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Can I Get Pink Eye on My Brown Eye?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
One of my co-workers contracted pink eye recently and now everyone in the office is freaking out about it. I know it’s highly contagious so I’m trying to be very careful. The only problem is I used the bathroom after she did and I forgot to wash my hands before I wiped my butt and now I’m worried I might get pink eye on my butthole. Is it possible to contract pink eye on your brown eye?! -- Belinda from Seattle

Dear Belinda:
Interesting question, however there is an easy answer to this and it is NO. The reason being is “Pink Eye” is another name of the condition known as “Conjunctivitis.” Conjunctivitis is simply inflammation of the eye and or eyelids. That means that pink eye can be caused by any number of things including allergies, chemicals, and of course bacteria. Because pink eye is a condition exclusive to the human eyeballs that means it really can’t occur on the human rectum. That would be “Proctitis.” It would probably be pretty difficult to get eye bacteria on your anus. Even if you did manage to do that, there’s a chance the eye bacteria came from an ass so the ass is used to it and it shouldn’t cause any inflammation or issues. If by some chance you are noticing some problems in your rectal area after coming in contact with eye bacteria then you should contact your doctor immediately.

Mmm tasty...

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment