1.21.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “What’s The Best Way to Avoid Someone’s Texts?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
Yo, Binkie. What up? I got a question for you. My little niece just got an iPhone and keeps sending me text messages and I don’t know how to get her to stop. I don’t want to be like “Hey, stop texting my phone you annoying little devil!” I need a nice easy way to cut this kid out of my life without scarring her or hurting her feelings in anyway. She’s really becoming a nuance. What do you think I should do here? -- DeQuayne from Indianapolis, Indiana

Dear DeQuayne:
What I normally do when I’m getting texts from someone I want to ignore, yet still want to maintain some sort of contact with in the future like a family member or friend I will reply back to their text as soon as I can with a text that says “Error sending message - Please try again later.” If they text again shortly after that you just copy and past the same text again as many times as you need to before they stop. Then you have a decent excuse for why you were ignoring them and they won’t take it personally because they’ll blame it on their phone or even your phone. Then a couple of days later you can actually reply to them just to let them know that’s still your number and when they start annoying you again you can go right back to the fake error message. This really works well even with adults so I’m sure it’ll work with your niece.

Sometimes people don't get the message that you don't want their texts.

Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment