1.11.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “Will You Be Watching The Super Owl This Year?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
Are you a big football fan? Will you be watching the super owl this year? -- Dani from Boston, Massachusetts

Dear Dani:
Super Owl? Is that a new Marvel hero or something? Yeah sure why not. I’ll watch the super owl. That sounds like it’ll be a HOOT. That seems like a very WISE way to spend an evening. Unless of course you’re referring to the pagan ritual of worshipping the owl god Moloch and praising a giant effigy of it by the light of a bonfire. If that’s the Super Owl you’re talking about then no I won’t be observing that. That’s special invitation only anyway. Even if I was invited I’m not sure I would go, it seems like some creepy ass shit.


It wouldn't be a real Super Owl without the New Orleans Saints. HOO DAT?!


Thanks for asking and keep sending your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment