1.03.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: "Can Purell Trigger an Alcoholic?"

Dear McFartnuggets: 
So my uncle is a recovering alcoholic and his favorite drink was vodka. While he was over for dinner one night I rubbed some purell on my hands to clean them up. He claimed the smell reminded him of his love for alcohol and he left and went on a drunken rampage through town. Now he's trying to blame it on me. Is this really legit? Can purell trigger an alcoholic to go off the wagon? -- Paola from New Mexico

Dear Paola:
I've honestly never heard of that. I think your uncle is just trying to use that as an excuse. Your addiction to alcohol has to be pretty strong in order for Purell to set you off. If that is the case then something was going to throw him off the wagon eventually. You can't blame yourself for this. The best you can do is try to get him into rehab. Hopefully they only wash their hands with soap there.

On the bright side, his liver is constantly being disinfected.

Send in your queries to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment