3.30.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: "My Mom Caught Me Wearing Her Bra"

Just say you were having
back problems.
Dear McFartnuggets: While my mom was out getting groceries I decided to go into her room and try on a few things. Of course she had to come back to get her purse and opened the door to see me trying on her bra. Now she's not talking to me and it's really awkward. I'm getting set to move out with my wife soon this fall, but how would you recommend I smooth this over? -- Pete from Wichita, Kansas

Dear Pete:
That's a tricky situation there, Pete. Fortunately you said you're moving out soon so that's good. In the meantime I would suggest you try on your mother's bra again and set it up so she catches you, but then point to a hidden camera and tell her it was all a joke for a new reality show you're doing. It's not the best excuse, but it might serve to ease her mind about your mental health. Most parents would rather believe they're being pranked than that their son is wearing their lingerie all the time.when they're not home. That's just a natural parenting instinct and you've gotta take advantage of that. Thanks for the question, Pete.

Submit any of your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment