2.26.2014

Dumbass Sayings: “Don’t Pee On My Leg And Tell Me It’s Raining”

It's a leg not a piss bullseye.
Sometimes people say “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.” This is a saying that basically means “Don’t lie to me.” What’s so difficult about saying “Don’t lie”? Why do we have to involve watersports in this? If anything, this saying should be replace with just “Don’t pee on my leg.” The end. We don’t have to add anything onto that sentence. There’s really never a scenario where someone should be urinating on your leg. Even if you get stung by a jellyfish, studies have shown that peeing on a jellyfish sting is a myth and doesn’t work at all. And why does what a person says while peeing on your leg matter? If they’re peeing on your leg that should be bad enough. Nothing they say can either hurt or improve the situation. They can say “It’s raining!” or they can say “I’m really sorry about this.” At the end of the day, someone just peed on your leg. I mean maybe if they said “I’m your real father and I have the documentation to prove it” THAT might be a little bit worse to say. That would be very messed up. But “It’s raining!”? Who cares if someone says that while they’re peeing on you? Technically it’s not really a lie. It is raining. It’s raining urine. Instead of a cloud, it’s coming out of someone’s urethra. This is just a really flawed saying and it needs to stop.

No comments :

Post a Comment