3.02.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is A Shart Considered Crapping Your Pants?”

Finally I can stop washing nappies!
Dear McFartnuggets:
I sharted at school and everyone thinks I crapped my pants.  I keep telling them it’s just a shart it’s not the same as a full-on crap attack. Is a shart considered crapping your pants? -- Edwin from Cedar Rapids

Dear Edwin:
This is a question that has plagued mankind for centuries. Is a shart really crapping your pants or is it just a wet fart? That really all depends on how much fecal matter is included in said shart. If it’s a light spackling then no, I wouldn’t consider that crapping your pants. That would be an insult to truly crapping your pants. Now on the other hand, if you sharted something that looks like a small mud grenade went off in your undies then that would be crapping your pants, you just happened to be farting at the time so that’s not even a shart. That’s just crapping your pants simultaneously while farting. I think it’s important to make that distinction because apparently a lot of people are confused and it’s ruining lives. Thanks for the pregunta, Edwin!

Send your mysteries to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and I will try to solve them.

No comments :

Post a Comment