5.30.2015

Ask McFartnuggets: “How Come Australian People Can Say The C-Word and Not Get in Trouble?”

Dear McFartnuggets: 
The other night I was going out with my friends and we were trying to get into this night club. The bounder there was Australian and he was like “You (C-word), come in here!” I was so offended I just left, I didn’t even want to go in. How dare he call be the C-word! I’ve heard Australians using this word a lot actually. Why are they allowed to get away with this? Where are their manners? I know they’re from the far corner of the world where they might have different rules, but that’s no excuse. You come to America you can’t just throw that word around. Why do people let them do this? Shouldn’t someone say something?-- Mollie from Columbus, Ohio

Dear Mollie:
I believe the guy was saying the word “can’t.” When Australian people say the word “can’t” it might sound a little like “cunt.” I believe that’s the difficulty you’re experiencing. The bouncer was merely saying “You can’t come in here.” It’s just an unfortunate coincidence with our accents. I hope that clears things up a bit.

Whether you think you can or you think you cunt--you're right.

Write your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment