3.10.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Can You Get HIV If Someone Farts In Your Mouth?”

There have been no reported
cases of HIV passing through farts.
Dear McFartnuggets: “I have a friend who has HIV who likes to play dirty pranks like farting in people’s faces when they’re asleep. I told him I didn’t want him to do this to me, but one night he did and since then I’ve been feeling really sick and I’ve started losing weight. I’m worried I may have caught HIV from him farting in my mouth. Can you get HIV from someone farting in your mouth? Please answer ASAP! -- Lawrence from Minneapolis

Dear Lawrence:
According to AIDS.gov, things like saliva, feces, and farts don’t contain enough HIV or AIDS to infect anyone UNLESS there is blood in them and you have substantial contact with it. I don’t want to say it’s impossible to get HIV from someone farting in your mouth because there’s a chance it could have been a shart and the shart could have had some blood in it. It would have to be a significant amount of blood, but it is still possible. Is it likely? No. It likely was a shart and you’re suffering some stomach sickness from the feces. That would explain the weight loss you’re suffering. Of course if you are still in doubt it never hurts to get tested. It might be a little embarrassing to admit you’re there because someone farted in your mouth, but they do AIDS tests, I’m sure they’ve heard it all by now. Good luck, Lawrence. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Send questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and stop sleeping around people who like to fart in mouths!

No comments :

Post a Comment