4.25.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “How Can I Get This Bird To Stop Making Noise Outside My Window?”

At least they're not singing
in the dead of night.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
There is a dang bird outside my window that keeps chirping and singing away at all hours of the day and it’s driving me loco en la cabeza! I tried to go out and kill it, but it’s too damn small to catch or shoot. I can’t get any sleep it’s so fricken loud! What in the hell can I do to silence this demon bird once and for all? -- Manuel from Pensacola

Dear Manuel:
Here’s what you have to do. First get a pair of binoculars and observe the bird. Find out what exact species it is. When you have that, go online and purchase a female bird of that species. When you get the bird in the mail, release it outside your window and that noisy horny bird should finally stop once it’s found a mate. The only problem you might face then is the sound of loud, hardcore bird sex, but I’m guessing that won’t be as bad as a single lonely bird howling and crying to the heavens about how much he can’t get laid. Plus, I think they go to a nest or something so that shouldn’t be a problem. When the female bird lays eggs you may want to collect and move them to another part of town so those bastards can’t grow up to sing outside your window.

Write and send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and not by carrier pigeon.

No comments :

Post a Comment