4.18.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “What Does A Bunny Have To Do With Easter?”

Oh look, he brought marshmallow
and rabbit shit kebobs!
Dear McFartnuggets: 
My kids asked me why there’s an Easter Bunny and I didn’t know what to say. I guess I never thought about it before. What should I tell them? -- Paula from Tenochtitlan

Dear Paula:
The concept of the Easter Bunny can be a little confusing to people who aren’t familiar with science. The fact of the matter is, bunnies poop little round brown egg-like turds. The Easter Bunny is around six foot tall so when you scale up tiny normal rabbit poops to that size you’re going to get objects around the size of chicken eggs. People eat chocolate eggs on Easter. It’s that simple. Rabbits represent how he sprung to life like a rabbit hopping and eating giant rabbit turds represent the suffering on the cross. So as you can see it clearly all makes total sense.

Send questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com for me to answer here on this internet.

No comments :

Post a Comment