9.06.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: "How Can I Make Sure I Give Birth to a Baby Girl?"

At this point
it's too late.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
It has always been my dream to have a daughter and now that I'm finally ready to become pregnant I want to make sure that dream comes true. I've read a lot of tips about how to change a baby's gender and most of them have been debunked by science. Is there a way to ensure I give birth to a little baby girl? -- Lori from Tiburon, California


Dear Lori:
I don't believe there is a foolproof way to make a baby boy or girl, but there are things you can do to tilt the scale. For example, studies have shown that people who live affluent lifestyles tend to produce boys more often than girls. Conversely, people in famine conditions tend to give birth to female babies more often than male. No one knows exactly why this happens, but because males tend to be miscarried more often and risk death more as children the population numbers magically even out by the time the babies become adults. Studies also find that people in warzones birth boys more often than girls. So if you can somehow recreate a peaceful famine condition for your body, you're giving yourself a great chance at creating a female baby. I wouldn’t recommend doing this, but hey I can’t control what you do. All I’ll say is trying this can be hazardous to your health and the baby’s. You could risk a miscarriage and that wouldn’t be fun. Thanks for the question and good luck with the pooping out a human thing.


Submit your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com to enter yourself in a sweepstakes where the grand prize is me answering your question.

No comments :

Post a Comment