9.28.2014

Dumbass Sayings: "There's Nothing in This World I Wouldn't Do"

Sometimes when people are in love they start to say crazy things like "There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you!" Now maybe a few people are being serious, but for the vast majority this is usually an outright lie. I don't care how much you love your fiancee, there are definitely things in this world you wouldn't do for them. When someone tells me "There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you!" I'm like "Really? So you'd blow an eight mile long line of clowns with AIDS?" Usually that's when they say "Well, no not THAT." Well guess what! That's a thing in this world. I mean it doesn't actually exist, but it's within the realm of possibilities. Would you do Bigfoot? I doubt most people would do that. Does Bigfoot actually exist? It's possible. Would you really let Bigfoot copulate with you for a loved one? Not only is that likely a brutal gruesome way to die, but it's also technically beastiality. In that situation it would probably be best NOT to do Bigfoot because even if you were doing it for someone they'd constantly have to live in shame of being the wife of the guy who died making love to Bigfoot. There are things you wouldn't do for one reason or another so let's cut the bullcrap.


Would you do this? Didn't think so!

No comments :

Post a Comment