9.19.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Is it Rude to Talk to Someone on the Phone While You’re on the Toilet?”

That wasn't a fart, I think
it's your connection...
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I was talking to someone on the phone while I was taking a crap the other day and after they heard a turd they said “Are you on the toilet? GROSS! Then they hung up.” I had to call the job back and see if I could schedule a new phone interview, but they never contacted me back. Is it really considered bad or rude to talk to someone while you’re on the toilet? I mean come on, you bring your phone into the bathroom! Who leaves their phone when they go to take a shit? What if you miss an important call? Just take the damn call on the toilet. What’s the problem with that? -- Ophelia from Irving, Texas


Dear Ophelia:
It really all depends who you’re talking to. For instance, I wouldn’t take a phone interview for a job on the toilet. On the other hand, if I was calling a customer service line or tech support where you’re on hold a lot and it’s annoying to call in the first place, then calling on the toilet is perfectly fine. And if you’re ever on the line with telemarketers I would suggest ONLY talking to them while you’re on the toilet so you can make them feel as uncomfortable as they’re making you feel. Thanks for the question.


Write your questions and send them to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment