6.28.2014

Ask McFartnuggets: “Can You Get HIV From Drinking Urine?”

Don't drink that glass of urine
JUST YET.
Dear McFartnuggets: 
I was walking down the street today and walked past a tall apartment building. I felt liquid coming down at me and when I looked up I saw a guy peeing and laughing. Some of the urine got in my mouth. I wanted to report them to the cops, but that would have meant I had to stand there letting pee dry on me so I just ran home to shower. Now I’m really freaking out because it was so gross. I don’t know anything about that guy, but can I get HIV from drinking urine? -- Jena from Chicago, Illinois


Dear Jena:
No, according to most doctors, HIV cannot be spread from urine. There is a chance there might be some semen in the urine if the person just had sex or masturbated, but that’s unlikely. Even then, semen to mouth transmission is considered low risk because the virus can’t survive as well in the mouth as it can from shared needles or intercourse. Urine is sterile so you shouldn’t have to worry about any other diseases as long as there was no discharge in with the urine. That’s something people forget about. Doctor’s always say “Urine is 100% sterile and can’t transmit any STDs” but that’s assuming the urine is pure. As long as clean urine rained down on you you should be okay. If it had any indications of discharge I would get to a doctor to be on the safe side.


Send your questions to PizzaTesticles@yahoo.com and watch out for pissing bandits.

No comments :

Post a Comment